FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: CCPA
Your Rights Under the California Consumer Protection Act of 2018 (“CCPA”)
Pursuant to the California Consumer Protection Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), and subject to certain exceptions and limitations, California residents can contact Centico Research to exercise the rights described below with respect to certain personal information that we hold about them. To the extent those rights apply to you, they are described below. Centico Research also handles certain personal information on behalf of Centico Research customers. You should contact those customers to exercise any rights you may have with respect to that personal information.
Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold
You have the right to request that we provide you with details about the personal information we collect, use, disclose and sell. You can submit a verifiable consumer request by contacting our data protection officer (DPO) at email@example.com.
Centico Research reserves the right to verify your identity to our satisfaction, including by asking you to log into your account if you have one.
You are entitled to receive the following:
• The categories of your personal information that Centico Research has collected in the preceding 12 months
• The categories of sources from which that information was collected
• The business/commercial purpose for the collection or selling
• The categories of third parties with whom Centico Research shares personal information
• The specific pieces of personal information Centico Research has collected about you (subject to some exceptions) Because Centico Research has disclosed or sold (as those words are defined in the CCPA) personal information to third parties in the last 12 months, you are also entitled to receive:
• The categories of personal information that Centico Research has disclosed or sold in the past 12 months
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to request deletion of the personal information we have collected about you (subject to some exceptions). You can submit your request as described above, and we reserve the right to conduct the verification described above.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights
You have the right not to receive unlawful discriminatory treatment by Centico Research for the exercise of your privacy rights under the CCPA.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by Centico Research. You may also request to opt-out by sending an email to privacy@Centicoresearch.com.